duminică, 13 decembrie 2015

Peer review

My partner for this assessment was Taylor Painting. I found working with her a bit complicated at te beginning, because of the language barrier, but as I improved my english everything went really well and we could clearly communicate what we want from each other. She was very well organized with her design work, as she bought me from the start every extra product I needed and the clear instructions to help me create her design.  She was really understanding when I've made something wrong and really patient to explain me several times which helped me a lot.
Taylor was really professional when working and met all the health and safety requirements, putting the gown around me everytime so my clother won't get dirty, having her kit cleaned everytime and taking every health aspect into consideration, like creating me consultation notes, always asking me if I was feeling ok when she applied my make-up. She laid all her products in a very well organized manner and she asked me for extra tools when needed to create the best outcome possible.
Considering that Taylor hasn't got a make-up course before and this is her first time creating such a complicated design, I can say that she exceeded my expectations. She showed me that she wants to create the design exactly as I wanted, and I am really hard to please, but she did it. She worked really hard at this project and I really appreciate the effort that she put in practicing over and over again the whole design on me and on her friends, in her own time.Blending on two layered cream products that formed the base, applying the most super extra matte base with Supracolor and facepaint and setting with baby powder, and still achieveing a neat base is not easy, but she did a great job. However, even if she's at the beginning she still has to improve how much it takes her to do a full make-up and her lip defining skills, but I am sure that with time she will master these. One point to mention is that she helped me with some ideas, like the eyeliner that I've put in the design at the end, which was really helpful.
Overall I think that we've worked really good as a team and my partner did a great job doing my desingn. I am pleased by the final outcome although I wanted the final pictures at a better quality, but next time we'll take precaution measures.
Considering all of the above and the grading criteria I think that I would mark Taylor with an A3 - A4.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu