miercuri, 21 octombrie 2015

Monochromatic design - Seminar - Week 4

Today was a really creative day because we had to work at creating a monochromatic design on a white base. I have to admit that I didn't come prepared, I didn't do the design before on a facechart, but I was inspired and I managed to do it on my model somehow. The ideas were flowing through my head as I was painting my model's face and everything went allright. Because we (me, Lia and Fatima) were the only three left without a pair, we decided to group and I have done one half of the face and lia the other half. We have worked together at creating the design and appying it on the face and that was a great opportunity for us to share ideas and familiarize with teamwork.
I have done anyway the facechart at home, after the seminar.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu