miercuri, 14 octombrie 2015

Shaping and contouring - Studio - Week 3

After a perfect base must follow a perfect contour! I don't know if mine was perfect, but at least I want to work to make it perfect.
Today we were taught by Sue about face shapes and how to highlight and contour the face with powder products. We had to work two on a model because the number of the people was uneven and we were the last three left without a pair. So I have worked on the other half of the face.

These are the steps that had to be completed to achieve this countouring:
  1. Cleanse, tone and moisturize the face;
  2. Apply (Kryolan) foundation that suits the model's skin tone and type and blend with a kabuki brush;
  3. Conceal (with Kryolan concealer palette and a concealer brush) where is necessary - unde the eyes, spots, blemishes, any redness- and blend (with a kabuki brush);
  4. Powder the face, especially the T zone (using Ben Nye translucent powder and a puff/powder brush);
  5. Highlight the upper cheekbones, the nazal bridge, the forehead (if necessary) and the arcade (with Kryolan highlighter and a small fluffy brush);
  6. Apply the shadow to sculpt the nose, the cheekbones, the edges of the forehead and underneath the mandible (Kryolan bronzer and contouring/angled brush);
  7. Add some blusher and we're done (Kryolan Blusher Palette and Real Techniques blusher brush)!



After we have finished the contouring I still had some time left and I decided to use it creatively - I wanted to test my new MAC eyeshadow palette and Lia was the greatest model ever for this. Here is the final look:



I really enjoyed today, especially the last part when I got some time to do Lia's eye make-up, as I haven't done make-up since I have moved away from home.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu