luni, 9 noiembrie 2015

Example of my final look done by me at home

The facechart:


When I first tried to create my design on me, I didn't include the eyeliner strokes in the eye make-up because this idea came up during the process when Taylor did it on me.
I tried to achieve the whitest white possible just using Supracolour but it didn't work, so in my mind came the idea to use facepaint on the Supracolor. It worked, and to set everything and to achieve a deeper white, I've used baby powder. This was for the base. For making the eyebrows dissapear, I tried to block them with latex and tissue, but I realised that I don't really know how to do this properly and when I blended the eyeshadow it didn't look good so I left the other eyebrow simple, covering it with a feather. Everything else went well, but I noticed that in order to create fine blusher, not a harsh one, I needed to put more powder on so it can be blended better. I hope that when I'll first practice this with Taylor to work better.

 This was my initial example of the final look:








Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu