marți, 10 noiembrie 2015

Taylor's first practice of my design

Today was the first time when me and Taylor met outside of the timetable to practice my design.
We worked a lot and stayed in the studio until it was closed... we worked from 4.30 to 8.30 to manage somehow to make it right. After this practice session I felt a bit sad because I thought that I gave Taylor a design that just cannot be done in 1 h 30, as we need for the assessment, but then she told me that she'll practice more at home and she won't give up so I trusted her. She didn't do a make-up course before neither did make-up on many people so she could be used to it, and I could see that it was a bit hard for her now, because she is at the beginning. But I tried my best to give her the best explanations possible, and in the end it went well. We also haven't got enough time to finish the whole look, as I've practiced hers first, and mine really needed a bit more time, but we tried the base and the eye make-up, along with the blusher. I didn't test more times at home, just a few days before, once, but for me it worked and I did it good from the first time, and I didn't realize that for somebody else would take more time to do it. Also, I don't really know if my indications were so good and I think I'll have to go through them one more time, so everything will be better next time. I'm seriously considering simplifying the design to take less time.
Anyway I see that Taylor really wants to improve her skills and to help me achieve the best outcome from my design and I believe that she will do this with more practice!



My indications:






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu