marți, 17 noiembrie 2015

Second practice of Taylor's design

This time I really improved my cream contouring skills and I made the contour lighter, just as Taylor wished to (I hope). She seemed to be very pleased by the result because we followed all the steps for her design, including adding the extra things. I felt like the design looked better this time and the hickeys were smaller and more realistic too. The only thing which I didn't really liked was that Taylor incorporated vaseline in her design, to give a sweaty finish, but I thought that spraying dewy setting spray would be enough, because I was afraid that I will ruin the whole look if I'll try to add vaseline with the kabuki brush or with the fingers over a cream based base without any powder setting. What I was afraid of really happened - everything was perfectly fine until I added the vaseline, which caused the Illamasqua skin base foundation with the max strobe cream to move and it appeared patches on the skin... I'm not so sure if I'm going to add vaseline at the assessment as it is really tricky and can ruin the whole look in just one second.
Overall the good thing was that it didn't took me as much time as it took me before and everything seemed to be easier to follow because I already knew what's going to come next.

Unfortunately I only took one picture, where the hickeys can't really be seen, because I was in a hurry:


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu