miercuri, 18 noiembrie 2015

Timed assessment - in the role of the make-up artist

I feel like Taylor's design was quite a challenge for me even if I did a make-up course of 4 months before and I've done make-up on many people before, because this time I couldn't use powders to set the base. Everything was cream based and it wasn't that easy for me because I wasn't used with cream contour, especially on blending it on a white base. Also I was skeptical when it came to use vaseline on the top of what I've done with make-up as Taylor said because I thought that the make-up underneath will move and will cause patches. I am happy that I didn't use vaseline to achieve the sweaty look because I truly believe that it would ruin everything and instead I opted for a dewy finish face spray by NYX who did it's job. Everything went well except at the end when I had to wait too much to take pictures of my work and the make-up, not being setted with powder, creased. But I don't really think that this was y fault because I did everything what was necessary... you just can't stop cream products to crease after a whort amount of time of you don't set them with powder.
Anyway I am pleased of how my timed assessment went and I hope that everything will be fine in the end.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu